IMI Europe is to launch a programme with fully invited speakers and panel sessions for its technical Inkjet Development Conference event, targeting at inkjet chemists and engineers who want to understand the latest developments.
The event will be held at the Mövenpick Frankfurt City Hotel, Frankfurt am Main, Germany on 17-18, April 2018.
The Inkjet Development Conference consists of invited and submitted technical talks from industry and academic experts, as well as panel sessions on key topics.
According to Tim Phillips, Managing Director of IMI Europe, the Conference Board has put together a great programme of technical content with a superb speaker and panel line-up.
The programme has been set by the conference Technical Advisory Board, comprising Prof Reinhard Baumann, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Dr. Phil Bentley, Head of Fluids, Tonejet, Dr. Andy Hancock, Technical Director Mexar, and Dr. Tim Phillips, Managing Director of IMI Europe.
The invited presentation programme includes:
- Energy cure and aqueous inks for packaging and other applications from Sun Chemical, Sensient, Armor Industrial, Tiger Coatings and Zschimmer & Schwarz;
- The latest advances in functional printing and printed electronics from Technische Universität Chemnitz, Epivalence/University of Liverpool, Leibniz Institute for New Materials and Fraunhofer ENAS;
- Updates on state-of-the-art printing system technology from Inca Digital and Tone jet;
- Advanced software as an application enabler for Global Inkjet Systems and others;
- The latest equipment and techniques from ImageXpert, Microtrac, and Reden.
The panel sessions will cover key topics in packaging, and printed electronics, with the panels chaired by Technical Advisory Board members and industry leaders.
Originally published by rtmworld