1. No ink comes out when printing
Symptom: When the printer is online or self-testing, the print head moves but no ink is printed.
Failure analysis: There are many reasons for this situation, including nozzle failure, cleaning unit failure, plating and circuit board failure, etc. However, this operation can be done after the nozzle failure is eliminated.
First use a pair of tweezers to open the upper cover of the printer, and then turn on the printer. There is a small square rubber black box cover on the cleaning unit on the left end of the printer. Its function is to clean the printer. The print head is sealed. If the print head is not sealed, the ink will not be sucked out when the cleaning unit cleans the print head, and the ink will not be printed. First check whether the ink cartridge cap has fallen off. If it has fallen off, pick it up with tweezers and install it vertically on the ink suction port of the cleaning unit until its hook snaps into the ink suction port; If you find that the ink cartridge cap is still on the ink suction port of the cleaning unit, but its position is not vertical but diagonal or horizontal, use tweezers to place the ink cartridge cap in a vertical position; after that, please Clean the ink cartridge a few times and you can resume normal printing operations.
2. Paper does not feed when printing
Troubleshooting: The printer does not feed paper when printing, what should I do?
Failure analysis: If this problem occurs, it is most likely a mechanical failure, such as a paper feeder failure or something falling into the paper feeder. The following is caused by a foreign object falling into the paper feeder.
A simple maintenance method for printers that cannot feed paper is introduced: Since the opening of the paper feeder of a general printer is large and upward, small foreign objects such as pins, rubber bands, melon shells, etc. are very likely to be exposed when used in the office or at home. It is easy to fall into the paper feeder, causing the paper to fail to be fed during printing.
3. Feed multiple sheets of paper at one time
When printing ordinary single-page printing paper, does the printer feed multiple sheets of paper at one time?
Failure analysis: If such a problem occurs, it is most likely a mechanical failure or the printer's paper thickness adjustment lever and printing paper selection lever are in the wrong position.
The paper thickness adjustment lever should be adjusted to the backward direction for single-page paper, and the green print type selection lever on the printer trolley should be moved to the left for normal printing paper. In this way, the printer will not enter multiple sheets of printing paper at one time when printing ordinary single-page printing paper.
4. Abnormal malfunctions occur during startup
After the printer is turned on, the power indicator light flashes, the error indicator light does not light up, the buzzer sounds an alarm, and no printing operation is performed.
Fault analysis: If this error occurs, it means that the printer does not detect the ink cartridge. It may be that the ink cartridge is not installed properly. Please check. If the ink cartridge and function are installed on the printer, but the power indicator flashes, the error indicator light does not light up, and the buzzer sounds an alarm, check whether the ink cartridge is installed correctly.
Open the front cover of the printer and check the ink cartridge on the printer trolley located at the right end of the printer. Please check from the side. If you find a gap between the rear surface of the ink cartridge and the trolley bracket, turn off the power of the printer and reinstall the ink cartridge as required. once.
5. What should I do if the new ink cartridge displays "Ink Out" after installation?
(1). The ink cartridge is not installed in place; (needs to be reinstalled.)
(2) Poor contact caused by aging or loosening of the metal sheet in the print head; (replacement)
(3) Use the power-off method to replace the ink cartridge; (Follow the correct steps for replacing the ink cartridge and do it again with the power on. Just open the guard clip and close it to lock the ink cartridge, and then clean the print head.)
(4) The sensor shrapnel is not reset; (Take out the ink cartridge, reset the sensor shrapnel with your hands or tools, and then reinstall the ink cartridge.)
The ink cartridge cannot print after being installed on the machine.
Caused by small bubbles in the ink supply port; (Use the print head cleaning tool to clean the nozzle of the air nozzle. If the nozzle cannot be improved after multiple cleanings, do not take out the ink cartridge and store it in the machine for a few hours. It may improve.)
What should I do if the printer cannot initialize after installing a new ink cartridge?
(1) Reinstall the ink cartridge; (check whether the ink cartridge is correctly installed on the holder, see if the electrical contact is good, remove and reinstall the ink cartridge)
(2) Clean the circuit interface; (If the problem persists, it may be that the circuit interface behind the ink cartridge does not closely match the interface on the carriage. Use a soft dry cloth with a little absolute alcohol to wipe the circuit interface, and then reinstall it. New cartridges.