Common Promblems of Newly Cartridges
Somethimes we need to change the cartridges. But some problems occured after installing new one. We analysis the following problems and solutions.
1. The printer couldn't recoginzed newly cartridges
- The cartridge has not been installed correctly
- The chip has got dirt or dust
- The spring touching needle in the print head is out of order or damaged
- The spring tablet in the printer cannot be used without the chip
- Read the cartridges installation tips and reinstall it in.
- Clean the chip up with dry cloth.
- Check the spring touching needle.
- Replace the spring tablet with a new one.
- There are air bubble inside the cartridge
- The printer is aged or damaged or blocked
- The yellow label on the cartridge has not been removed on the cartridge
- Clean the print head several times by pressing the “Clean Print Head” button.
- Shake the cartridge well before installing
- Remove the yellow label to let the air enter into the cartridge