Printer Toner Cartridge Part Classification Tips
First, the toner cartridge assembly generally consists of the following components:
Magnetic roller, powder ejection knife, photosensitive drum, cleaning blade, powder bin, sensor lever, waste toner bin, charging roller.
Filling the toner is undoubtedly a good way to reduce the cost of printing, but before filling, you must first understand the condition of the toner cartridge (that is, the toner cartridge), that is, whether the parts contained in the toner cartridge are suitable for directly filling the toner. To obtain satisfactory print quality.
1. Magnetic roller: The magnetic roller is one of the components that have the greatest influence on the blackness of printed products. The thickness and roughness of the black coating will change with continuous use. After blowing off the toner adsorbed on the magnetic roller, if the black coating on the magnetic roller looks thin, and even sees the color or surface of the aluminum base, the printed product produced by such a magnetic roller will be light. , Should be replaced with a new magnetic roller or magnetic roller cover. During disassembly, the magnetic roller should be held firmly and should not be placed randomly. It should be placed away from other metal parts to avoid being hit by hard objects.
2. Powder-pulling knife: The powder-pulling knife is under the magnetic roller, which controls the thickness of the toner layer on the magnetic roller and assists the toner to rub the charged parts. The rubber strip must have a certain hardness, so that the thickness of the toner layer can be controlled uniformly and straight, and the toner can be effectively charged. For a long time of friction, the rubber part will age, deform, bend and lose its elasticity, which will lose its proper function; Light prints, black dots, black lines, and even powder leakage may appear on printed products. Rubber strips cannot be restored after aging, only new ones.
3. Photosensitive drum: The photosensitive drum is the most critical and most easily damaged component. Except for yellow light, other light will damage the drum, especially ultraviolet light. Long-term exposure will shorten the life of the photosensitive drum.
After a long period of use, the surface of the photosensitive drum will be worn, and the deep wear lines will be displayed on large black letters or black prints, resulting in vertical white lines, damage to the surface coating of the photosensitive drum, scratches, and driving of the side of the photosensitive drum. Wheels can produce poor print cartridge results. During disassembly, not only avoid direct sunlight, but also avoid prolonged exposure to fluorescent lamps. Lights other than yellow light can cause damage to the drum. Do not allow hard objects to collide with the surface of the drum. Do not touch the coating on the printing area of the drum directly with your hands to avoid leaving sweat and oil stains, which may cause bad printed products.
4. Cleaning blade: The composition of the cleaning blade is similar to that of the powder extraction blade, but its function is not the same as the powder extraction blade. The state of the rubber material and the blade of the cleaning blade are very important. After long-term use, the rubber will be emulsified and deformed. If there is a gap, such a cleaning blade can no longer be used, and the printed product will have a partial gray background or a vertical light-colored black line.
5. Electrical contact: All the photosensitive drums, magnetic rollers, and charging rollers in the toner cartridges have electrical contact points that communicate with the machine. Pay attention to the cleanness and communication of the electrical contact points during assembly.
6. Trial rotation: When the toner cartridge is used in the machine, the photosensitive drum, charging roller, and magnetic roller are rotating. After assembling these components, the driving gear should be pushed to check whether it can rotate flexibly. When the toner cartridge is installed, push the drum gear in the normal direction of the drum again to ensure that the drum can be flexibly rotated before the toner cartridge falls, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
7. Charging roller: The surface layer of the charging roller often adheres to the toner, toner additives, and paper scraps due to long-term use. It also wears. These phenomena can cause ground ash or black spots on printed products. Use a vacuum cleaner or wipe it gently with a soft cloth. Be sure to clean the surface as much as possible to effectively charge the photosensitive drum. If the surface is damaged, do not use it, because if you continue to use it, it will not only affect the charging, but also cause physical and chemical damage to the drum.
8. Positioning problem: Each component has its own fixed position, which is positioned by springs or screws, while the two parts of the powder bin and waste powder bin are positioned by plastic clips, screws or connecting shaft cores. The parts in the assembly must be installed in place so that the toner cartridge can be properly dropped.
The cost of the toner cartridge, the quality of the cartridge depends on the quality and price of the above accessories